Fort Collins Club Swimming Pool Information
- The outdoor swimming pool is open May 1-Oct. 1, weather permitting.
- The pool is available for recreational swimming from 11am to 10pm on weekdays and 10am to 7:30pm on weekends.
- A lifeguard is on duty from 11am to 5pm. Our lifeguards are certified by the American Red Cross.
- There is a 10-minute rest break for children at the top of every hour.
- Please shower before entering the pool. There is an outdoor shower available for your convenience.
- Health department regulations do not allow food and beverages from outside the club to be brought in.
- As there is a high demand for towels in the summer, you are welcome to bring your own beach towel.
- A complete list of rules for the outdoor pool is available at the front desk.
- Children 12 and under may use the indoor swimming pool only during family swim time. See the family swim schedule.
- An adult 16 or older must directly supervise children under 12 during family swim times.
- The north lanes of the pool are reserved for lap swim. See the lap swim schedule.
- Please shower before entering the pool, hot tub, and sauna.
- Group swim lessons for youth are available, as are private lessons for youth and adults.
- Our water aerobics classes are great for aerobic and musculoskeletal conditioning and protect joints from the impact of dry-land aerobics. Learn more about our Water Aerobics classes.
- Experienced, competitive swimmers may be interested in our Master Swim program.
All our pool staff members are pool/spa operators certified by the National Swimming Pool Foundation.