Indoor Climbing Wall
The indoor climbing wall at Fort Collins Club features self-belaying devices, pre-set color-coded routes that we change periodically to keep your climb challenging, and 35 feet of varied wall terrain. We provide harnesses, orientation for beginners, and supervised climb times. All first-time participants must go through orientation during supervised hours. Upon completion of orientation, new climbers will receive a certification card to use when checking out harnesses during open climb hours. All participants must be over 15 years of age to climb without adult supervision.
Climbing Wall Rules
Climbing is dangerous and can result in serious injury or death. It is your responsibility to follow the rules.
- All climbers must attend an orientation with an employee and complete a climbing wall waiver, available at the Front Desk.
- All climbers must be at least 6 years old.
- Anyone under 15 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must sign your release forms in person.
- Climbers must wear shoes at all times.
- No personal harnesses or other climbing equipment is allowed. Climbers must use club harnesses.
- Climbing off-route is restricted in order to prevent a dangerous pendulum swing following a fall.
- An FCC staff member may ask any climber to adjust, alter, or discontinue any activity or behavior judged to be inappropriate, disruptive, or hazardous. A climber who does not comply may lose climbing and/or club privileges.
- Please remove all jewelry.
- All accidents, damaged equipment, loose holds, or safety concerns must be reported to a Fort Collins Club staff member immediately.
- All climbers must climb safely at all times and avoid contact with other climbers.
- Fighting or disruptive behavior will result in loss of climbing and/or club privileges.
Supervised Climbing Wall Schedule
|4 – 7 PM||4 – 7 PM||9 AM – 12 Noon|