Free Guest Day! One free guest per member is allowed on the third Friday of every month and on all major holidays.
Other Guest Privileges
The Fort Collins Club is a private club. We do not sell one-day passes to the public.
Five-year members may bring two free guests each month, and members that have been with us 10+ years can bring three free guests each month. No pass is required; just sign your guests in at the Front Desk. After using up your free guest privileges for the month, or if you have been a member for less than 5 years, a daily guest fee of $10 per guest applies for adults over 12, and $5 for children 6-11 years old. These passes may be purchased at the Front Desk.
- All guests MUST be accompanied by a member
- All guests MUST have a valid picture ID
- Free guest usage does not accrue. Please use them!
- The same guest may ONLY visit the Club TWICE in the same month.
- If guests wish to visit more than twice, we welcome them to become members.
Guest passes are available for out-of-town friends or family of Fort Collins Club members who are visiting for an extended period. Please bring in your out of state driver’s license.
- Up to 2 weeks – $30
- Up to 3 weeks – $45
- Up to 4 weeks – $60
Call the Membership Office at 224-CLUB (2582) for more information.