Become a Fort Collins Club Member!
- Month-to-month agreements with no long-term contracts
- Full use of the entire facility, including scheduled classes like TRX, Pilates, yoga, Basic Training, barre fitness, and more.
- Access to Club fee-based products, services, and activities such as food and drink from the Gallery, child care, leagues or tournaments, personal trainers, and more
- Complimentary Fitness Introduction, Body Composition Measuring and Nutrition Counseling
Visit the Membership Office or Call 970.224.CLUB (2582) and Ask for the Membership Office
Monday-Friday 8am to 6:30pm
Saturday 10:30am to 2:30pm
The Club offers a number of different types of gym memberships to fit your lifestyle:
- Family – Two parents and children aged 23 and younger living in the same household. At the age of 6, children need to be added to their parents’ membership in order to use the Club.
- Parent/Dependent – Single parent plus one child 6-11 years old.
- Student – Must be at least 12 years old or in high school or college with a valid student ID.
- Regular Hours – Full use of the Club at all hours
- Mon-Fri 4:30am-10:30pm
- Sat-Sun 6am-8pm